You can help me to translate Rapid Environment Editor to any language or improve any translation, including English. The translation process is simple and easy.
Following are instructions on how to translate the user interface.
1. Download .po file for your language. If you are going to create a new translation then use a template.
2. Open it using any Unicode editor, for instance, Notepad++. Also you can try the special editor for .po files - poedit. It provides more convenient approach to editing than launching regular editor and editing the file by hand.
3. This file contains pairs
msgstr. The first string is an original English string, the second one is a translated string:
msgid "Original string, do not change it"
msgstr "...translated one..."
Update this file and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. If you are familiar with the .po & .mo files then you can even check your translation before sending:
locale\YOUR_LANGUAGE_CODE\LC_MESSAGESfolder in the RapidEE folder
- Rename your .mo file to the
default.moand put it to this folder
- Run RapidEE and check your translation
For instance, if you are going to check German translation then you have to create
file and run RapidEE to check it.
5. Your localization will be included into the next release.