9.0 build 930 (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8)
You can download Rapid Environment Editor as two different variations. Windows installer (and uninstaller of course) is an easy way to setup RapidEE, just run it and follow the instructions. ZIP archive is mostly intended for "hackers" who want to use RapidEE as a portable application.
Previous builds are available for downloading on the history page
- updated: 3rd party libraries
- added: Ctrl+Q hotkey (thanks to Doğan Çelik)
- updated: Ukrainian translation (thanks to Васильчук В.)
- fixed: RapidEE fails if rapidee.ini file can't written (thanks to Thibaud Taudin Chabot)
- fixed: RapidEE fails on paste under some conditions (thanks to Thomas Jensen)