9.1 build 931 (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8)
You can download Rapid Environment Editor as two different variations. Windows installer (and uninstaller of course) is an easy way to setup RapidEE, just run it and follow the instructions. ZIP archive is mostly intended for "hackers" who want to use RapidEE as a portable application.
Previous builds are available for downloading on the history page
- updated: Swedish translation (thanks to Ake Engelbrektson)
- updated: Chinese translation (thanks to Chonghua He)
- fixed: command line key -R is case-insensitive now (thanks to Duncan Grant)
- fixed: RapidEE fails on paste via RDP (thanks to Igor Varfolomeev)
- fixed: Copy/Paste always inserts variable as String